sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Thursday, September 18, 2008


肝气郁结 ><

1) Anatomy CA

Also known as an attempt to ruin my CAP, life and 肝. Hai. Needless to say, it was bad. Really bad. I wonder if exam papers get checked for grammar/spelling before it's sent for printing. =/ And would it be that hard to get coloured pictures for anatomy examinations? (Nerves in yellow, arteries in red and veins in blue ^^)

2) Hypocritical people

WTHF.

3) Money

I can't believe I've been walking around the past few days with $1.55 in my wallet and not realising it. =/ Am becoming absent minded (I blame ANA-TOMY). XP

4) Smarmy, seemingly politically correct person/people

=/.

---

And after 4 scoops of ice cream, brownies, waffle biscuit, cookies, fruits, chocolates, minor retail (walk around) therapy and company of my dear bf, I'm feeling slightly better. But not enough to start mugging. (And my highscore on WordChallenge got beat! )=)

Will mope around at home and mug tomorrow, since I know if I go to school my really itchy mouth won't be able to resist commenting/bitching/niaoing a few of the above mentioned. Hai.