sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Life till now has been pretty much filled up with work and other random activities.. I've pretty much lost my ability to write anything vaguely sensible and my confidence in writing has been quite crushed by the examinations. Oh well, at least my testimonial remarks are flattering (they're never supposed to be bad anyway) and soothing to the ego. X) Besides that I've finally registered at BBDC and am going to take my Basic Theory Driving Test next Friday. People beware! Once I pass that I'll actually have a PDL and be able to sit in the driver's seat! =D I've also got a tuition job that's twice a week and hopefully will continue for quite a while.. =)

Went to watch HC on Sunday, but being in the audience seat for the first time didn't feel as strange as I expected it to be. I do miss being on that stage though, with all the daoju people and cast and crew.. But our time has passed and things have long been handed over. The last show wasn't that bad, and everything certainly looked much better with lighting, sound, fu zhuang, huazhuang and daojus in place. Although the huan changs did drag a little and the plot for a few of the shows were quite unremarkable (not that I could have written a fantastic one myself) in that the plot was predictable and the dialogue - corny. But overall the effects were not bad and xie mu was quite high, despite the technical errors that occurred.. I miss huangcheng..

Oh yar! I went for a medical check up yesterday and I was quite nervous when I got a bespectacled uncle for blood test. And as usual he couldn't find the vein on my arm and sort of poked the needle in before looking around and declaring he couldn't find it anyway. Then he switched arm and whacked it a few times before poking and finally drew blood! But both my arms have bruises now.. =(

Shall be working 10 to 7 this whole week because it's the March Holidays! The less hours they spend at school the longer hours I have to work.. But it should be fine since I don't need to force them to do work, and they're very good at playing.. Think I'll put up photos of the little kids and all after I quit my job, since it should be safer then..