sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Yay! Less than 2 weeks of attachment left.. Also means my holidays are slipping away very quickly too.. =( Homework count is still 0. And I still have people I want to go out with that I haven't gone out with!! The rest of the month after attachment seems horribly packed too.

Dec 9 - Work + Planet O
10 - Off
11-14 - Work
15 - Off
16 -
17 - Off + Last day of attachment!!!! XD
18
19
20
21 - 73 chalet!
22 - 73 chalet! + drama camp
23 - 73 chalet! + Family chalet + drama camp
24 - Family chalet
25 - Family chalet
26 - Family chalet
27
28
29 - daoju chalet
30 - malaysia trip
31 - malaysia trip

Jan 1 - malaysia trip

Hai!! Must go yue people le, heh. And I need to buy CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!! Then dig out addresses, find stamps, envelopes... Busy busy, on top of homework that is.. And studying for weird tests we have when school starts.