sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Saturday, December 03, 2005


I've been tagged! -squirms around and thrashes about- Oh well, in the spirit of all that is inane and nonsensical..

Rules of e Game

1. Post 5 weird/random things about yourself.
2. At the end of the quiz, list the name of 5 people who you want next to do this and leave a comment you are tagged in the tagboard and tell them to read ur blog.

here goes...

1. I eat 7 supplements every morning, pill form and capsules? Quite interesting to look at since they come in different shapes and sizes..

2. I collect postcards! =) except now I've run out of proper space to keep them so they're in stacks..

3. oh! i eat all 7 of my pills together too, but I drink water after I throw them in..

4. I like watching sad, sappy movies just to cry.

5. My bed is cluttered with 2 big pillows, a small pillow, a bolster, my didai and 3 stuff toys at any one time..

1. shell
2. beng
3. ame
4. zhuzhang
5. dayang

And because someone else out there is mugging and has kindly reminded me that I should be doing so as well.. I shall start on my homework.. -laments-