sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Hmm, back on my blog after.. -thinks- A few days? 最近因为某种关系,心情一直都不太好... 前天搭车回家时,遇到了一位老婆婆,让我对老人的看法完全改观。好像有另一个少妇不小心踏到老婆婆的脚,又没有道歉,结果老婆婆就破口大骂,用了方言和许多粗话。使老人在我心目中和蔼可亲的形象完全破灭。坐在车上的人个个听了都不舒服,可是又没有人肯替少妇出头,只是表现了新加坡人拿手的本领-隔岸观火。Anyway lots of little incidents have made this week very gloomy and grey.. To list all of them down would not only be wholly depressing, but a test of my currently uncooperative memory as well. But there is still something I feel that deserves a mention, being that some people don't know how to handle responsibility well. Thoughtless actions with no regard for consequences creates problems which we can definitely do without. What I find entirely ridiculous about that certain situation, is that people don't even know about the people within their own group, to believe hasty generalisations which are entirely false. Worse still is that they don't return and clarify it within their group, but seek an external opinion instead. What exactly is with that anyway?

And on a separate issue, niaoing actually comes with an intent to poke fun at or make fun of. I would most certainly know when I am niaoing and when I'm not. So please don't take every single thing like it's some personal attack. Especially if it's about grades. I've definitely 垫底 in class for academics before, and of course it doesn't feel good when people flaunt their almost perfect grades in front of you. But it's not all personal.. Hai whatever lahz.

The school year is ending soon! And school days now are.. Brain numbingly boring! By the end of the day I'm usually not thinking properly and feeling most irritable. Of course any suggestion to prolong that agony will result in dagger like stares and copious amounts of eye rolling. Mm, end of the school year.. =)