sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Monday, September 26, 2005


I was actually quite proud that I hadn't touched the com at all today... Then I had to come online and blog about it. XD Okay this is horrible. -smacks self- Must have self control! Which means I'll try to come online less and less... Till after promos and during the weekends anyway. But I've decided to come do a survey from pei pei's blog anyway, cos I just watched Pride just now (hard to believe promos start this Friday right?) and 木村拓哉 is very shuai! XD

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. fall in love
2. affect someone's life in a good way
3. tell everyone i care about that i care about them
4. hmm, get a dream job
5. go bungee jumping or something like that
6. go to a nice foreign country far away
7. keep in contact with my friends...

Seven things I could do:
could or can?
1. i can abstain from the computer for a (long) while (hopefully)
2. i can sleep for more than 12 hours at a time
3. i can stay up for more than 24 hours if I have people to talk to
4. i can very easily be annoying =)
5. i can multi task! but not that everything gets the same amount of attention -> not equal quality of products
6. i can bake! without burning down anything
7. i can erm...talk a lot of crap at certain (in)appropriate times...

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. 木村拓哉!!! XD
2. Daniel Wu!!!!
3. Johnny Depp!!
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Jake Gyllenhaal
6. Christian Coulson
7. Spike from Buffy! =)

Seven often-repeated words:
1. huh
2. what
3. erm
4. why
5. oops
6. the
7. but

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. height (must be taller than me! but that's not too bad wad right? I concede that I'm quite short...)
2. hmm... hair? I think guys with long hair look odd.. =X
3. must be warm! or have warm dry hands that are nice to hold...
4. er.. nice shoulders? ok this is starting to get weird...
5. haiz two eyes, two ears, one nose... the normal stuff!
6. a nice heart =) physical wad right? actually not really... but oh well
7. brains!

Seven tags go to:
1. ame
2. jiching (then finally there'll be something i understand...)
3. beng
4. zhu zhang
5. shell
6. cheegake
7. bong