sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Tuesday, January 18, 2005


Okay, I've been (mildly/very) depressed the past two days, thinking a lot about things that I'm doing now, situations I put myself in and what on earth I'm doing with my life.

Things that I'm doing now:

- trying to be guai -> I do my tutorials before hand, read notes before lectures, do extra reading, highlight my notes and not sleep during lectures or tutorials
- trying to find my place in class -> what do I actually do there? If I disappear will anyone notice?
- trying to balance cca + school + rest of my life -> finish school at nearly 7-8 everyday, with tutorials to do and stuff to revise, how?

Situations I put myself in:

- I sign up for PA/AVA, Interact, huang cheng and CO -> PA/AVA is so far quite slack, Interact is going to be bloody time consuming, huang cheng drags all the way till 7 or 8 every night, CO has syf, 10+ dizis competing for a single digit space.

What on earth I'm doing with my life:

- I don't know.

I've filled up more personal information forms these 2 weeks than I've ever done for the past years of my life. They ask about your strengths, your weaknesses, your expectations and what you want to make of your life. I've decided on a few things that sound interesting for the moment but might not dictate what I do next time. Food chemistry and Biochem sound interesting for now, but I've always wondered what it would be like to manage a hotel or restaurant or something like that. =) Especially with all the reality shows, it makes it look really nice.

Anyway, I feel better now, really. Thanks to all the people who helped/tried to help me cheer up. Love you guys lots. =) -hugs-

Oh yes, first day of work at huang cheng props was quite slack, but I don't think it'll continue that way, especially since daoju zu is severely lacking in people. We made little "books" out of cardboard, which were essentially cardboard cuboids held together with lots of tape. Plus I met lots of new people today, one of whom is called zi xian. So if the other zi xuan was in dao ju, there would be 3 zx-es, and 3 different names, all of which sound vaguely alike, and one of which is made up of the other two. Hehe, very amusing.

And my dad picked me up today, so I didn't reach home really late and stuff or eat dinner outside. Managed to come home early to read notes. =)