sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Sunday, December 12, 2004


Dizi senior finals standard quite disappointing? Dunno, in my opinion, I don't know how the guy even got into finals? And he kind of didn't deserve third either, cos qiyu sounded better. But it's very sad, since I was expecting senior to be very much pro-er than intermediate, instead, I think at least two of the intermediate people could have done better than the third placing of seniors. Or maybe I'm just biased. Whatever.

Reached SCH at the miraculously early hour of 0800 with ger, after we had breakfast, and waited for jaime, junhua and enoch. So we traipsed around a little past SCH then went back and waited for them. I was feeling quite sleepy by the second guy, which was quite sad case I think, but thank goodness it wasn't very long and draggy. And they took much faster with the results today than they did yesterday, so ger, jaime, junhua, enoch and I could waste time walking to city hall from SCH, and I was only erm 5 minutes late to meet my dad at redhill when I set off at erm 1120? The wonders of the mrt.

Went to Queensway after that to get new shoes, and I think I spend quite a lot of money there... Since I bought a new pair of shoes and changed my sandals. Then my dad gave me some more money to get a bag... Feel so nei jiu and can kui. =( Like spend a lot of money lehz. Oh well... Last nac day tomorrow, then no more very early waking ups...