sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Tuesday, November 02, 2004


SS in one word, was unfinished. I can't believe the first time I don't finish an essay, after all that rubbishy training, and it's during O levels. Wondrous. Last time I had no content and too much time, now I have too little time and content... Because I spent A LOT of time on the STUPID Falkland Island (decontextualised) source based. =( But never mind, must move on.

And I had nice dreams last night, I dreamt that some of my post exam activites came through, quite amusing actually, since I dreamt that my brother walked into my room and passed me the sims 2 cds, to erm the sec 4 dizi people bumming at some buffet place and chatting, then somehow we were eating prawns, then xiwen started complaining about bio pract. (XD Sorry xiwen! Dunno why always associate you with bio de...)