sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Monday, November 08, 2004


!! Math is my favourite subject for now! -hugs- I adore maths, it's just much nicer practicing and practicing than memorising and regurgitating. Plus, there's absolutely no way to spot for math cos everything comes out, but in little bitty pieces, so you won't lose so many marks either. And it's not like one question BOOM 13, 12 marks. It's more like BOOM one question 10 marks, but many itty bitty parts. =) -hops around- NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! But then again, BIOLOGY!!! Then HISTORY!!! (modern world) Then 5 days break, and allllll my sciences and A MATH! =) I sincerely hope that the markers aren't as niao as to look out for key words or phrases but more of the entire answer? Because if they do the former, I'm very dead, since I have absolutely no idea what are the "key words" anyway. -shrug- 11 more days and 8 more papers... Then... FREEDOM!!! =)