sometimes glass glitters

[−]
zx. 20+. wants(1 gpa to stay abv 4.00 (2 big watsons dog/guitar lessons/tohoshinki cds/dvds/polaroid camera(on a whimsy)/new sandals/dresses!/skirts/tops/shorts... (3 summer holidays to come soon

more than diamonds

[−]

goodbye


designer: eminence.
image: Sara Bareilles' Site
background: Photobucket quote: Terry Pratchett

Friday, September 17, 2004


ARGH! I can't believe I forgot what the oesophagus was called... *pounds table* I think I said food pipe or throat... Whatever, it's still wrong! Bleh, and I couldn't sleep, damn caffeine and it's properties. I wanted to come home and nap till night, I couldn't sleep a wink. Then I got grumpy, so I took it out on panda biscuits, which were quite helpful 'cos chocolate is erm antidepressant is it? Dunno, chomped on various chocolate limbs and heads... 4 more papers to go, I can do it! Math, history and physics *ugh*.

On tuesday:

-Will buy Maroon5(songs about jane) and Hoobastank(the reason)